FIRE RATED DOOR FEATURES
- 47mm thick supplied with MDF, Duracoat and impregnated paint grade plywood fire retardant with selected grade of timber veneers for staining, can achieve up to …./240/30.
- 37mm thick supplied with MDF, Duracoat and paint grade plywood with selected grade of timber veneers for staining can achieve up to …./120/30.
- Stainless steel, steel or fire-retardant plastic laminates.
- Doors are available in, Square vision panel and Fireproof Relief Air Registers.
- Single or Double leaf in hinged or pivotal applications.
TYPES OF FIRE RATED DOOR
Fire rated door is available at wide range of configurations, designs and flexibility to meet fire engineering reports
- Hinged Fire Doors: Consists of MDF, Hardboard, Plywood and Steel faces, in single or double configuration leaf.
- Pivot Fire Doors: Consists of MDF, Hardboard, Plywood and Steel faces, in single or double configuration leaf, specially used in hospitals and corridors.
- Sliding Fire Doors: Comprise of counterweights with Timber or steel facing, pulley system and door leaf. It is mostly used to divide various compartmental sections of hospitals, public buildings, warehouses, factories, shopping centres and schools.
FIRE RATED DOOR APPLICATIONS
- Applied in residential, industrial, commercial and retail projects.