Fire Rated Doors
All fire rated doors supplied by Protec Door, comply with the clauses and standards mentioned under Australian Standard AS 1905, part 1 2015. A Fire rated door set comprising of frame, fire door with essential hardware, such as, Lock, handles, closers, air grilles and vision panels. Our product certification releases that products and system will perform precisely to specification.
Protec Doors supply, installs, certifies full range of 1Hr, 2Hr, 3Hr & 4Hr doors which are suitable for internal, external usage for residential and commercial purpose. We have wealth of technical expertise knowledge in manufacturing & installing fire rated doors. Our range of fire rated doors are manufactured with light weight material for easy site installation which ultimately declines the time and effort.
FIRE RATED DOOR FEATURES
- 47mm thick supplied with MDF, Duracoat and impregnated paint grade plywood fire retardant with selected grade of timber veneers for staining, can achieve up to …./240/30.
- 37mm thick supplied with MDF, Duracoat and paint grade plywood with selected grade of timber veneers for staining can achieve up to …./120/30.
- Stainless steel, steel or fire-retardant plastic laminates.
- Doors are available in, Square vision panel and Fireproof Relief Air Registers.
- Single or Double leaf in hinged or pivotal applications.
TYPES OF FIRE RATED DOOR
Fire rated door is available at wide range of configurations, designs and flexibility to meet fire engineering reports
- Hinged Fire Doors: Consists of MDF, Hardboard, Plywood and Steel faces, in single or double configuration leaf.
- Pivot Fire Doors: Consists of MDF, Hardboard, Plywood and Steel faces, in single or double configuration leaf, specially used in hospitals and corridors.
- Sliding Fire Doors: Comprise of counterweights with Timber or steel facing, pulley system and door leaf. It is mostly used to divide various compartmental sections of hospitals, public buildings, warehouses, factories, shopping centres and schools.
FIRE RATED DOOR APPLICATIONS
- Applied in residential, industrial, commercial and retail projects.