Radiation Shielding Doors Sydney
Radiation doors are specifically used for the safety purpose. They are the lead-lined doors which protect operatives from harmful rays in hospital, dental office and clinics. Protec doors manufactures radiation door frames in an alliance with approved manufacturer for shielding doors. The doors supplied by us are available with optional vision panel in single or double leaf applications.
We offer complete range of solution regarding radiation doors from consultation to installation. We supply top quality materials with high manufacturing techniques which ensures durability and reliability on the supplied doors.
TYPES OF RADIATION DOORS
- Lead lined Fire-rated Wood Doors: Has standard lead thickness level with natural wood veneers or ready for paint finishes.
- Lead lined Non-rated Doors: Has standard lead thickness level with natural wood veneers or ready for paint finishes.
- Industrial Sliding Doors: Available in standard lead thickness level in stainless steel or primed steel with overhead track and hardware in single or bi-parting pairs.
RADIATION DOOR FEATURES
- Manufactured with magnetic or conductive material to reduce atmospheric radiation leak.
- Isolates radiation ray from inside and outside.
- Durable, heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Manufactured under strict norms and standards of the industry.
RADIATION DOOR APPLICATIONS
- Industrial radiation shielding applications and medical diagnostic imaging rooms.